For the People
“A natural leader is the one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way”.
This quote perfectly fits to describe Nanuram Kumawat. A down-to-earth person, he leads from the front in all activities and initiatives, be it social, welfare, religious or political. As President of the Indore Unit of the Samarpan Seva Samiti (a registered NGO), Nanuram undertakes various social-welfare activities under its banner.
- Free Medical Camps: Organized free eye testing camps under the aegis of Samarpan Seva Samiti, Indore unit for the needy people and distributed eye-glasses. The Samiti along with Saksham foundation also conducted eye donation awareness drive among the public. Regular free medical check-up camps are being organized in backward areas and medicines distributed free of cost to the poor people.
- Festival Celebrations: Indore unit of Samarpan Seva Samiti celebrated “Raksha Bandhan” along with residents of backward areas.
- Guru Darshan & Pravchan: Samarpan Seva Samiti organized “Darshan & Pravchan” by Maharshi Uttam Swamiji on 5th June 2015. On the occasion Swamiji appointed Nanuram Kumawat as President of Indore unit of the Samiti.
- Chal Samaroh: After performing pooja at Khajarana Ganesh Mandir, Shri Ram Dhwaj was taken out in a divine procession to “Chitrakoot” at IDA Scheme No.140 (Indore). Several prominent socio-political personalities, besides many devotees, participated in the procession.
- Shri Ram Katha: From 7th to 14th February 2016 organized Shri Ram Katha by His Holiness Shri Vijay Kailash ji Maharaj, attended by hundreds of devotees each day.
Man of Action (Social Responsibilities)
Always in the midst of people, Nanuram Kumawat is a man of action. He pioneered the concept of being a part of the system to improve it. He thrives to drive change by overcoming the individual limitations. His achievements have been exemplary all along:
- Van Sanchar Yatra: Organized Van Sanchar Yatra in two buses comprising 80 members on Indian Independence Day week-end at Uday Nagar, near Bagli in Dewas district of Madhya Pradesh.
- Cleanliness Drive: Conducted cleanliness drive on the roads to create awareness among public and contributed to Indore becoming the No.1 Clean City under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
- Independence Day Celebrations: On 15th August organized flag hoisting and distributed flags to children to instill patriotism in them.
- Namami Devi Narmade: Actively participated in the Namami Devi Narmade initiative, especially its concluding program at Amarkantak.
- Kavad Yatra: Participated in the Kavad Yatra from Maheshwar to Ujjain in the esteemed presence of Maharshi Uttam Swamiji.
- Mangalmay Parivar: On 4th September 2016 organized program for the unity, wellbeing and prosperity of families. His Holiness Shri Vijay Kailashji Maharaj, preached to devotees on Mangalmay Parivar in the esteemed presence of Acharya Jitendranathji Maharaj and Maharshi Uttam Swamiji Maharaj.
- Shri Shiv Mahimna Shiksha Shivir: Shiv Mangalya Sabha organized Shri Shiv Mahimna camp with the objective of creating awareness amongst women on their responsibilities, capabilities and the important role they play in nurturing happy and united family.
- Shri Shiv Mahimna Stotra Closing Ceremony: The Indore branch of Vishwamangalya Sabha organized closing ceremony of Shri Shiv Mahimna Stotra on 7th August 2016 in association with Purusharth Vasudeva Kudumbakam Seva Sansthan in the esteemed presence of Acharya Jitendranathji Maharaj and Mahamandleshwar Shri Sureshanand Saraswatiji Maharaj.